2023 Field of Dreams Conference
Dates: November 3-5, 2023
- Conference Poster
- Conference Registration- The deadline to register for the conference is Friday, October 27 at 5pm EST
- Conference Agenda (this is an early version and is subject to change)
- Panel, Guided Conversation and Workshop Descriptions
Conference Hotel: The Courtland Grand Hotel in Atlanta, GA is the conference hotel. If you wish to book a room in our block of rooms, the deadline to book the discounted group rate is: Thursday, October 12, 2023.
Link to book the discounted room rate.
List of Speakers:
- Keynote Speaker: Johnny L. Houston, Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Elizabeth City St. University.
- Kathryn Chaloner Lecturer: Jacqueline Hughes-Oliver, Professor of Statistics, North Carolina State University.
- Math Science Talk: Ariel Aloe, Professor of Educational Measurement and Statistics, University of Iowa.
The 2023 Conference will be Hosted By:
If you have questions, please contact Rebecca Lank.
Conference Registration Prices:
- Faculty members from non-doctoral programs: $500
- Faculty from doctoral level programs: $750
- Staff members/Industry reps/ Others: $750
- PhD Students or students not sponsored by the Math Alliance: $500
- Graduate Fair table: $650